Aggregate production line
Sand aggregate production line
Sand and gravel aggregates are granular loose materials that act as skeletons or fillings in concrete. It is called aggregate because it acts as a skeleton and support in the building, just like the bones of the human body. When mixing, the cement becomes a thin paste when mixed with water. If no aggregate is added, it will not be able to be shaped and will be unusable. Therefore, aggregate is an important raw material in construction.
Fine aggregate refers to aggregate with a particle size of 4.75mm or less, commonly known as "sand". Sand is divided into sand and artificial sand according to the source of production. Sand includes river sand, lake sand, mountain sand and desalinated sea sand. Artificial sand is a general term for machine-made sand and mixed sand that have been treated with soil removal.
1. The fine aggregate should be hard, clean, and well-graded; the fineness modulus of artificial sand should be in the range of 2.4 to 2.8, and the fineness modulus of sand should be in the range of 2.2 to 3.0. Corresponding tests should be used to demonstrate the use of mountain sand and coarse sand.
2. During the mining process, fine aggregates should be tested for alkali activity periodically or according to the number of mining. During periods of potential hazards, corresponding measures should be taken, and special tests and demonstrations should be conducted.
3. The moisture content of the fine aggregate should be kept stable, and the moisture content of the saturated surface of the artificial sand should not exceed 6%. If necessary, measures to accelerate the dehydration should be taken.
Coarse aggregate refers to aggregate larger than 4.75mm. Commonly known as "stone", there are two types of gravel and pebbles. Crushed stone is made of rock or rock by mechanical crushing and sieving, and the particle size is larger than 4.75mm. Pebbles are rock particles with a particle size greater than 4.75mm, which are formed by natural weathering, water transport, sorting, and accumulation.
1. The choice of the large particle size of the concrete coarse aggregate must conform to the continuous gradation. It is not advisable to use a single single-grain grade to prepare concrete. 2. Consider the strength crush index requirements of the concrete coarse aggregate, consider the concrete label and construction location. 3. Now they are all commercial concrete, and the difficulty of concrete pumping should be considered. The diameter of coarse aggregate should be less than or equal to 40mm. 4. (GB50204) stipulates that the large particle size shall not be larger than 1/4 of the length of the small side of the structural section, and shall not be larger than 3/4 of the small net distance of the steel bar. For solid plates, a particle size of 1/2 of the plate thickness is allowed, but the size shall not be greater than 50mm. For pumped concrete, the ratio of the large particle size of the crushed stone to the inner diameter of the conveying pipe should not be greater than 1/3, and the pebbles should not be greater than 1/2.5.
Basic process of sand and gravel aggregate production line
The mined stones (limestone, marble, granite, etc.) enter the hammer crusher through the feeder, and the coarsely crushed aggregate enters the impact crusher or impact crusher for secondary crushing and shaping, and then transported to the hammer crusher by the belt conveyor The vibrating screen classifies the aggregates. After the required finished aggregates are met, the excess and unqualified aggregates are sent to the sand making equipment. The aggregates crushed by the sand making machine are transported by the belt conveyor to the screening workshop again. Carry out classification. In this way, the medium crushing device, the sand making device and the screening device form a closed loop, and the future material is processed into the required finished sand and gravel aggregate.
Performance characteristics of sand and gravel aggregate production line
1. The whole line is in the first place not only from the process layout and equipment selection, but also from the quality of the finished product;
2. The equipment on the stone production line is environmentally friendly, has high production efficiency, and the finished product has a good particle size;
3. The production line is a closed loop system. The sand and gravel that do not meet the customer's needs are returned to the crusher and re-crusher through a belt conveyor to meet the customer's requirements for the particle size of the finished aggregate from multiple angles.
Sand and gravel aggregate production line planning
With the rapid development of sand and gravel aggregates and the expansion of production scale, product quality is the prerequisite in the design, product plans, equipment conditions, and construction sites are planned according to market conditions, and the environment is sanitary and safe to operate.
The main work:
1. Installation (such as site planning; installation space for equipment maintenance operations; lifting devices above the equipment; site planning and maintenance channels; belt profiles and walkways and ladders for personnel to pass through on each floor.)
2. Environmental protection (using closed-circuit water circulation system and sewage treatment system, zero discharge of sewage; high-efficiency dust removal facilities at all dust-raising points in the plant; road and ground hardening treatment in the site.)
3. High degree of automation (The system realizes automatic operation through the use of programming control, and no manual intervention is required except under circumstances; the system can automatically make fault diagnosis and corresponding processing, and send out alarm messages for the operator to solve.)
4. Energy-saving (use of low-energy-consuming equipment; for equipment that requires frequent adjustment of media parameters during the production process, use frequency conversion speed regulation; the substation should be as close as possible to the location of the electrical load, etc.)
5. Convenient maintenance, with a dedicated spare parts inventory and maintenance.